If you are searching for tips and guidelines on how to make a magic spore syringe, then you will find this article very useful. First of all, magic spore syringes are used to inoculate substrate. It is a grow medium that contains any kind of mushroom species of your choice. In order to start the cultivating process of magic mushroom, you need to have a magic spore syringe. One spore syringe can contain millions of magic mushroom spores. For those who wanted to cultivate magic mushrooms, learning how to make magic spore syringe is necessary.
There is no doubt about it that a magic spore syringe is the most important step in cultivating your very own shrooms or magic mushrooms. The good news is, making your own magic spore syringe is no rocket science. It is very easy to make magic spore syringe and there’s no need for you to buy special equipment in order to make one. However, although these kinds of syringe are very easy to make, it is still necessary that you take the time to consider some few things first. You need to follow certain pointers or guidelines to make sure that everything is perfect.
Two of the things that you need to consider when making magic spore syringe is the purity and effectiveness of the spores. That is why you are advised to do a little research on the Internet first before you proceed in making spore syringes. There are a lot of individuals out there who failed to cultivate magic mushrooms because they were not able to create an excellent spore syringe. Again, your aim is to ensure the purity and the effectiveness of the spores. You also need to understand the importance of sterile water. Remember that these magic spores are alive and it is vital that you keep them hydrated. If you want to increase the chances of cultivating magic mushrooms through magic spore syringes, then make sure that you keep the spores hydrated for about 24 hours.
Remember that a clean workspace is not enough when making magic spore syringes, but you need to make sure that it is sterile. Bear in mind that a small contamination can make things problematic. You will not be able to cultivate magic mushrooms if there is any contamination. Protecting the magic spores from molds, dust, and or bacteria. This causes a domino effect and you will no longer be able to cultivate shrooms. Making magic spore syringe requires you to be very patient. Once again, it is necessary that you follow certain guidelines and make sure that you know how to handle the spores. You don’t want to waste your time, money, and effort just because you failed to follow the proper guidelines.
Things You Need
- Sterilized scalpel
- Sterilized tweezers
- Sterile syringe with needle
- Sterile latex gloves and face mask
- Small flask or bottle (make sure that the opening is small or narrow)
- Spore Print
- Sterile Water
- Tinfoil to cover the container
- Pressure cooker
Steps in Making Magic Spore Syringe
- The first thing that you need to do is to sterilize your water. Using your pressure cooker, make sure that you heat up the water. Heat and pressure should effectively kill or destroy all microbes.
- The next thing that you need to do is to sterilize the bottle or flask. When choosing a bottle or a flask, it is critical that you choose those that have small openings since this reduces the chances of microbes getting inside it. You can pour about 50ml of water into the bottle and then use tin foil to cover the opening. You will then place the bottle into your pressure cooker.
- When using a pressure cooker, make sure that the lids are properly closed and let it heat up for 15 PSI pressure. Keep the heat and pressure for about 30 minutes. After this, let it cool for at least 6 hours. You can also let it cool for overnight. Don’t forget to sterilize all other equipment such as reused syringes, tweezers, and scalpel.
- Now that you already sterilized all the important things you need, the next thing that you need to do is to remove the tin foil from the bottle or the flask.
- Using a pair of tweezers, take the magic spore print from the storage and hold it over the opening of the flask or the bottle.
- Then you need to scrape some of the magic spores into the water, using the sterilized scalpel.
- It is advisable that you assemble the sterile syringes and make sure that the needle is secured.
- Make sure that you are able to fill up the sterilized syringes as fast as you can. Place the tip of the syringe in the water and make sure that you empty the syringe back into the bottle or the flask. Just repeat this process several times. Keep in mind to dip the tip of your syringe without the needle first. Pull the plunger to suck the sterilized water with spores. Then, seal it using the needle.
- Once the syringes are already filled with spore suspension, the next thing that you need to do is to store it at a room temperature. It is advisable that you store it for at least 24 hours. Keep in mind that it is crucial that you keep the spores hydrated.
- When storing your magic spore syringes, it is essential that you store them in the refrigerator. The best temperature should be 2 to 5 Centigrade. Temperature plays an important role in the life of the spores. The lifespan of these spores should be around 6 to 10 months. Remember that the longer you keep the magic spores, the less potent they become.
- Do not forget that it is also very important that you label your magic spore syringes. Get an airtight bag or a Ziploc and place the syringe.
You may check out these amazing dried shrooms and other premium maushroom products only at ShroomsDirect!