B+ Mushroom Dosage Guide
0.1g - 0.25g
0.25g - 1g
1g - 2.5g
2.5g - 4g
4g - 5.5g
- The above dosage chart is just meant as a rough guideline. Many variables such as tolerance, metabolism, experience, diet, weight, current medications, state of mind can all have a profound effect on dosage.
- Method of ingesting the psilocybin magic mushrooms can change the dosage. Mushroom tea, mushroom edibles, lemon tek.
- We have a magic mushroom dosage calculator for you to check out as well.
The history of “Mr. G” has been rumored for years, but has not been any concrete evidence of him either. But the origins do seem rich on the coast of Florida. They are often known for their growing resilience. B+ substrate have often been thrown in the garden, only to be seen a year later growing by itself naturally.
Quite beautiful in appearance, with a button like cap, B+ magic mushrooms often look like they could be on a store shelf. The caps are caramel brown, with highlights of gold.
Stems, are quite thick and juicy looking. They are quite large when compared to other magic mushrooms.
Spores are quite abundant. Those looking to make their own spore prints, make B+ cubensis a great choice for growing.
Fruiting caps for B+ magic mushrooms are sought after. They can reach sizes of 3-4 inches. B+ is also capable of multiple flushes. These are on of the best magic mushrooms for fruiting, and were bred for that specific reason.
B+ cubensis has a rich, well-balanced high. Often a great selection for beginners. The trip tends to be pleasant, with a moderate experience. There are mild visual trips, moderate euphoria. Acute visuals are sometimes present at higher doses. A light sense of hallucinations, along with a warped feeling. Time and perception may “warp” on B+ cubensis and higher doses. B+ cubensis is a great variety for beginners at lower doses.
5 Ways to Take Your Magic Mushrooms
- Just open the packaging that the shrooms arrive it, and eat them as is.
- Will take approximately 45 minutes for perceived therapeutic effects to be felt (depending on strain)
- The less you eat beforehand the better.
- Eating especially a high fat meal before hand can delay or diminish the results.
- taking shrooms in the form of tea will soften the awful taste for most people.
- chop, crush, or blend (just tap the pulse button a couple of times) and place in a tea bag, or in the bottom of the cup.
- Bring the water to a light boil. Let it sit for a minute, then pour in your cup or teapot.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Strain, and enjoy!
- We have bagged shroom tea ready for you to enjoy as well.
- Many people look to add magic mushrooms to their food. This can be a good, or bad idea.
- Avoid adding the mushrooms during any cooking stage
- Ex. baking the shrooms on top a pizza. Rehydrating the shrooms and sautéing them. Both will result in damaging the psilocybin, and degrading the medical benefits.
- Do grind them up and put on top of your food after the cooking process.
- If you prefer, we have many edibles already made. Our favourites are psilo gummies.
- capsules are a great way to get a lower, “microdose” of psilocybin.
- Experience psilocybin, and it’s benefits, without losing the day.
- Using just a grinder, you can make your very own microdose shroom capsules.
- Don’t be overwhelmed. This is quite quick and easy to do.
- Psychonaut’s claim the acidic property of the lemon aids in breaking down the psilocybin. This makes for an more intense spiritual journey!
- We recommend starting with HALF the amount of shrooms you would normally.
- Simply grind up the magic mushrooms. Let them sit in a glass of pure lemon juice.
- Then just add water, and shoot it down in one go!
- If the idea of shooting down lemon tek is not appealing. We also have lemon tek gummies.
Cultivation Difficulty: Easy
Substrates: Equine dung and Enriched soil
Temperature: Subtropical/ temperate climates
Strain Origin: Unknown (possibly Florida) – Mr. G
Everyone’s physiology and metabolism is different, and individual brain chemistry and body size play a significant role in how each individual might respond to psilocybin, as will your surroundings and emotional state, so if it is your first time or you are significantly upping your dosage, select a safe, comfortable, and if possible, familiar place, and consider asking a sober trip sitter to be your companion for the coming ride. If you are looking for a lighter, microdose effect, teas are always a great option.
Magic mushrooms Effects begin with B+ between 10 to 40 minutes after ingestion and can last between 3 and 6 hours, depending on the dose and the individual. Like all tryptamines, psilocybes often cause what have been called “the mushroom yawns” which increase markedly as one begins to peak, however, the feeling in the rest of the body is energetic, not tired. Users can expect a wide variety of possible effects and sensations, from the mystical, euphoric and revelatory to the hyperspatial and mind-alteringly observational. At doses over 2 grams, some users report experiencing warping of the visual field, and Dali-esque melting objects, and other possible effects include time distortion, hallucinations both when eyes are closed or open and synesthesia (i.e. “seeing” sounds and “feeling” colours). Remember to stay hydrated, especially if you’re outdoors or doing activity like dancing, and try sipping some honey ginger tea to counteract any possible nausea during the come-up. Do not use if pregnant and do not mix with other drugs, especially alcohol. Always be safe when using magic mushrooms and plan ahead.